Wednesday, February 8, 2012
The Liebster Award!
Today, I was honored when Michelle at Teach123 awarded my blog with the Liebster Award! Thank you Michelle!! I'm so excited to have been chosen. :-) Please check out Michelle's blog and pick-up some great freebies, as well as read some interesting posts relating to the primary grades.
I'll admit, I was extremely curious as to what the word "Liebster" means. During my quick Google search (and I do mean quick!), I discovered it is a German word that means dearest, beloved or favorite.
Anyway, here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the award presenter and post a link back to their blog.
2. Proudly put the award on your blog.
3. Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers, let them know about the award, and encourage them to pass it on.
My nominees are:
1. Jordan at Life is Better Messy Anway! - This blog is great. Filled with excellent ideas from a fellow 5th grade teacher. Excellent photos to spark ideas too.
2. Pennies for Luck at Teaching with Grace - be sure to check out the adorable Groundhog cupcakes that her class made!
3. Linda from Tales of a Fifth Grade Teacher - fabulous ideas and photos. Check it out!
4. Victoria from Jasztalville - Seriously - I look at her photos and read the ideas she implements in her classroom and I want to be back in 4th grade.....in her class.
5. Lana from 4 The Love of Teaching - She is another example of a teacher whose class I would love to be in. Plus she has so many pics, you can't help but be inspired!
I hope you enjoy the above blogs as much as I do. :-)